Want to really WOW them with a gift? Fill our bag with a few goodies from some of our favorite local vendors!
* You have seen how much I LOVE my turkish towels - they are perfect for beach, travel, stadium, couch, car, the list goes on. 100% cotton, imported from Turkey but locally owned. Lightweight, easy to pack and the perfect compliment to one of our bags!
* If you are giving a bag to be used for travel, what better than some reading material to go along with it? A subscription to the beautifully photographed with amazing content, Good Grit Magazine or a riveting novel by Charleston's own Brad Taylor!
* What compliments a dopp kit or bag better than an all natural soap or candle? Naked Goat Soap Co. has the most wonderfully scented soaps and candles. With the perfect mix of all natural ingredients, your skin and senses will be invigorated. Relax and enjoy the newness!
* Traveling and skin care. The struggle is real. My favorite go-to is the Transcend Elixir from Mac's Smack. My skin completely soaks it up! I am not only left with soft, supple skin, but a natural glow even my husband notices!
* Who doesn't love sweets? Especially around the holidays? I was lucky enough to sample salted caramels from Southern Caramel and was hooked! Check out their website for great treats for your guests, loved ones or, add a sweet surprise in a pocket of one our bags!
* Jewels! Who doesn't love them? Check out two of our favorite vendors and add a little bling to a bag! Hand made in Richmond, Virginia and Savannah, Georgia.
* Want to spoil them in style with the latest fashion, food, entertainment by Southern makers? Subscribe to the Suthinstyle box by Suthingirl!
Need more help? Please email:
We love supporting our friends, local and American made! What fun are the holidays if you can't play elf? The gift of giving, so much fun!